|Meals||Time||What to have|
|Before breakfast||7 a.m. – 8 a.m.||A cup of tea or cappuccino will full fat milk and sugar.|
|Breakfast||8 a.m. – 9 a.m.||· Two multigrain breads with low fat butter and egg omelet.· Or, a bowl of corn flakes, oats, or porridge.
· Or poha, upma, or some daliya khichdi with lots of veggies.
· Or, two chapattis with a bowl of veggies or two stuffed paranthas.
· Fruits or a glass of fresh fruit juice.
|After Breakfast||10 a.m. – 11 a.m.||A glass of full fat milk with a health drink of your choice or whey protein.|
|Lunch||12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.||· A small bowl of rice and two chapattis.· A bowl of pulses (Masoor, moong, chana)
· A bowl of veg curry
· Two pieces of chicken, a piece of fish, eggs or paneer.
· Green salad comprising cucumber, cabbage, radish, carrot and tomatoes.
· A small bowl of sweet curd.
|Evening snack||5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.||· Vegetable or chicken soup with some butter.· Veg sandwich with cheese or mayonnaise.|
|Dinner||8:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.||· Similar diet as lunch but avoid rice.|
|Before bed||10:30 p.m. – 11 p.m.||· A glass of milk|